Pages

Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

Jeremiah 29:11
"
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Welcome

Hello, I want to share who I am in this first post. My name is Maribeth. I am married to my high school sweetheart, and we have three(yes 3!) children.We are going on 8 years together.

Our daughter is Taylor, she is 5. She is a princess of course. She loves to be my little helper with the boys.


 Our son, Ryder is in the middle. He is 3.5. He's our sour patch kid. Mean to you one moment and then the sweetest thing ever the next.



 And our youngest is Denver and he is 17 months. He is about the same as Ryder. Can be mean but oh so sweet!




Growing up I always wanted a big family. I always wanted to be different from other people. And believe me, I am! I home school. Right now it's just preschool/kindergarten. But its fun and we all seem to really enjoy it. I cloth diaper, and I LOVE IT! I started when Ryder was a tiny baby and Taylor was getting ready to potty train. Best money ever spent. I love to bake, and the kids LOVE to help me! I love to read my bible, read with the kids in their bibles, and we all love craft time. (I just don't enjoy the clean up after craft time. Who does?) My dryer quit working around the 1st of February (2014) and I refuse to go into debt to get a new one. (We also need a new washer, thats another story.)



 So I'm currently hanging clothes out to dry on the pretty days and hanging them all over my house when we have rainy spells.

We live in Tennessee, and love it here. We are in a VERY small town, not many jobs, not many(okay really nothing to do) things to do around here. But we love it here. David and I both grew up here, met here, fell in love here, and all 3 of our children have lived here since they were born. It's beautiful near these mountains. That's for sure.






So there it is. All about me, almost.  God has blessed me way more then I could ever deserve. & I am very thankful.

So, before we start this day, lets remember to be thankful for our faith, love, family & of course coffee :) And after the night I had(Taylor & Ryder up most of the night) I am going to need ALOT of coffee. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment